Razberry OpenRemote Integration

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
pz1

I do not use OR on the Pi.

Post by pz1 »

I do not use OR on the Pi. The OR controller sits on a Synology DS212+. I use Razberry as an intelligent device/gateway to OR. My ultimate system will be on 2-3 separate Pi's or equivalent. So I did not bother to dig into the installation of OR on the Pi.
However there is a user on the OpenRemote forum, who apparantly has both Razberry+OR running on the Pi.
Which tutorials did you follow to get started? May be you beter repost your question to the OR community. Coming week response may be slower as usual since they are off to their June meeting in Chicago.
Pieter
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Pitt13

OpenRemote Run :D

Post by Pitt13 »

Hello,
it is I found the problem:
Name the folder and 2.0.2 2.0.0 tutorial on openremote.org

I made a mix of the two website (Russian and openremote.org).
The application for Android everything works, but the PC must run the command:
http://IP_RPi:8083/JS/Run/executeFile ("automation / openremote.js") if there is a return of malfunction.

I also raised the problem of transfer Designer to OpenRemote servers for recording views => Error 500 .... frequent enough! Have to wait a few hours before recommancer :(
pz1

Sorry, I can not help you if

Post by pz1 »

Sorry, I can not help you if you don't answer my questions or make more explicit references of what goes wrong, and what problem you raised on the Openremote forum under what name. Expressions here of anger towards OpenRemote are not helpful either.
That being said I can understand that you are frustrated. I also had to go through endless reading testing and reading again. These technologies are very diverse and complex.
I do appreciate feedback on where the documentation that I have written (Howto integrate Razberry +OpenRemote) can be improved
Pieter
Pitt13

Hello,

Post by Pitt13 »

Hello,
sorry I'm not pissed against OpenRemote or against the people who wrote the tutorial on openremote.org or "http://habrahabr.ru/post/180749/". To be more precise: there are links to other sites for the installation of "controller" but it lacks the information for download via "Putty" (wget apt ...) or "cd ~ / Desktop / OpenRemote-Controller-2.0.2/bin "and later in the tutorial" cd / home/pi/Desktop/OpenRemote-Controller-2.0.0/bin ". Mix it all with English / French translation (because I'm french and do not understand any English) by google .... and not much in the late works: D
I'm trying to list the errors that I was able to do in order to be deposited on both sites to improve the understanding, but I lack time.
Anyway a big thank you to the people who make these tutorials because without them, the novice like me could not do many things.
Pitt13

Hello,

Post by Pitt13 »

Hello,
some new
I develop with the script (RazOr) and OpenRemote Designer software application on my Android. This is very simple and it just do what we want for the application environment. I used my Karotz and pushingbox to make a speech synthesis on my system :D
pz1

Good to hear this is working

Post by pz1 »

Good to hear this is working for you
Pieter
pz1

RaZ-OR updated for RaZberry 1.4

Post by pz1 »

I have updated the Integration Manual for usage with Razberry version 1.4. The configuration has become simpler, and the DimmerSet command has been adjusted to reflect a change in supported Z-Wave commands.
In addition the openremote.js file has been formally open sourced under the OpenRemote Affero license at Github. Links to this file are in the Integration Manual. RaZ-OR is now a OpenRemote community maintained product. Go there for support questions
pz1

OpenRemote and version 1.4.1rc1

Post by pz1 »

The RaZ-OR module will not work with the beta release v1.4.1rc1.

The reason is that file config.json in subdirectory automation, is totally incompatible with the previous 1.4 release. So I can not instruct you how to proceed with this latest version.