Help w/CT100 and Yale lock.

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Falcon_CMH

Help w/CT100 and Yale lock.

Post by Falcon_CMH »

So I have added many GE Light switches, a Yale lock, many Aeon Labs power switches and now a CT100 thermostat. The GE and Aeon switches work nice with the default software. The lock support is weak little to no configuration and just lock/unlock from the device screen no map device control just an icon. The CT100 support seems non-existent. I can register it but no configuration exists. It cannot interview the associations and sensors 4 total 2 of each. And there is no control whatsoever it doesn't even register as a thermostat on the devices menu. Maybe I am doing something wrong hopefully? I bought the raspberry PI and the RaZberry daughter card as my Z-wave controller but it seems I might have made a mistake. Any help to get CT100 control would be greatly appreciated. Better Yale lock config would be nice too if you know there is more I can do or how to lock/unlock on the map icon would be nice. If not just let me know and I can buy a different Z-wave controller and dump the raspberry pi/razberry daughter card.

I do want to play around with programming but I really want a Z-wave controller that works out of the box more importantly.
PoltoS

Door lock can be configured

Post by PoltoS »

Door lock can be configured from expert commands. There is no beauty UI for other functions than Open/Close, but they are accessible. What do you want else to be on the Map?

What is this CT100? Is it by Radio Thermostat?

CT100 was never tested by us, so it is hard to say where the problems is. All European thermostats work our of the box, but in US there are some pecularities. We are now testing Radio Thermostat CT30, which is very similar and after fixing minor problems it might happen that your CT100 will work too.

Anyway, CT30 worked out of the box with 90% of functions. May be you can re-include it again?
larryachu

Door Lock expert commend supports code change?

Post by larryachu »

Hi PoltoS,

I have not updated my software to try it yet, but can you mention the functions that Door Lock expert mode supports? For example, does the expert mode support changing the door code?

Best,

Larry
PoltoS

Should work. We will check

Post by PoltoS »

Should work. We will check this, since we have not tested it yet with latest release candidate