Attention from moderators required

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
krambriw

Attention from moderators required

Post by krambriw »

I have full understanding that you most likely are busy with important topics but I think you moderators must introduce a regular schedule between you and at least once per day, show some attention to users posts.

I don't believe this situation can be accepted for long

Best regards & hopes for improvements,
Walter
gertjuhh

Few suggestions

Post by gertjuhh »

I have a few suggestions to improve community support:
1) Improve forum software. Mark topics read, mark forum read, search within forum, etc etc.
2) Keep posts ordered by date, allow users to quote people. Makes it much easier to read threads.
3) Assign moderators. This forum has had some MAJOR spam floods which discourage people to dig through all the new topics to find relevant threads.
4) More open development cycle. It's happened more then once a release was promised to be due in say a week, after which weeks passed without any word on the update what so ever.
It's impossible to reach all your target milestones, but at least let us known when there's a delay rather then letting us sit in the dark for week.
wewillsee

+1

Post by wewillsee »

+1
PoltoS

Yes, we know that we do not

Post by PoltoS »

Yes, we know that we do not reply too often. But we are trying to let you reply to your fellows ;) Why community does not work here? Are we the only person to know the answer? Please share your experience too!
pierre2302

Re: Attention from moderators required

Post by pierre2302 »

+1
" Raspi 2 (RaZberry) / Raspi B (Razberry) " With OpenRemote Free 2.2.0_TTS-Email-Serial and Z-Way