V2.0.0. Editing Switch All on/off mode fails

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
hpd

V2.0.0. Editing Switch All on/off mode fails

Post by hpd »

Switch all on/off mode Settings for Fibaro FGS-211 Swithes and FGS-221 Switches are ignored by expert ui. I can Change the Settings to whatever I want. Expert UI does not show the little green Icon for this feature.

I am as well wondering why we have for instance Parameter 1 in FGS-221 which appears to be the same as the Parameter block with similar namings at the end of configuration.

Trying to compare the behaviour with blue ui I noticed following error message if I try to change configuration:

>> Command execution failed due to some error on the Server. Internal Server Error <<

I could not see anything Special in the z-way-Server log
Z-Way 2.0.0-final on Raspberry Pi
hpd

Re: V2.0.0. Editing Switch All on/off mode fails

Post by hpd »

nobody of zway team interested in this misbehaviour?

If my explanation is unclear, let me know.I am happy to provide more and better explanations.
pofs

Post by pofs »

Please capture network request details (in your browser developer tools) when you get "Command execution failed" message.

Also try to send on/off from url and see if it works: http://ip:8083/ZWaveAPI/Run/devices[x].SwitchAll.SetOn()

It is a bit unclear about parameter 1, so provide some details/screenshots please.
hpd

Post by hpd »

Unfortunately I do not know how to upload screen shots into this forum . I will send you a better explanation via Email.