I was looking for a ZWave smoke detector and made a choice: it's the new Fibaro FGSS-002, because that one fullfills the EN14604, is very small and uses ZWave Plus. Connecting to Z-Way worked without trouble, but I get many different alarms and it seems there are two alarm types as well.
Can someone bring some light in here: What is the difference between the yellow/orange and the blue/green alarms? And why do some of them appear twice?
As far as I know the smoke sensor can inform you about six different things:
- 1. smoke should be: Alarm Smoke
2. heat (above 55° C) should be: Alarm Heat, but 13-0-113-4-2 or 13-0-156-4?
3. opening the housing maybe: Alarm System/General Purpose?
4. low battery shoud be: Alarm Power Managment
5. out of z-wave range maybe: Alarm System/General Purpose?
6. malfunction maybe: Alarm System/General Purpose?
Does anyone use the FGSS-002 and has some knowledge, or can help me, maybe by the naming/icon rules, what is what!?
Thank you very much,