Newest z-way-server on Jessie Error handling data from serv

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
LOCOSP

Newest z-way-server on Jessie Error handling data from serv

Post by LOCOSP »

Hi, first of all excuse me if similar post is already on the forum, but couldn't find my issues.

I've just updated my wheezy to Jessie - clean new install , before that i did backup ( all backups are in /opt folder as usual ).

So first step was installing the z-way-server

Code: Select all

wget -q -O - razberry.z-wave.me/install | sudo bash
(newest verison of z-way-server i've installed is the same i got backups from)

the i copied config files from backup to new build ( to /opt/z-way-server ) and after that WebUI is showing my devices and settings but doesn't work , i got "Error handling data from server".

No even when i delete whole z-way-server folder and do the install again, i got still that error.

Sorry but I am not so familiar with linux so please explain to me something...

1. how to remove/uninstall z-way-server to install it again
2. what files and where copy from backups to make it working properly?

Sorry for my English and thank You in advance...
pz1

Re: Newest z-way-server on Jessie Error handling data from s

Post by pz1 »

In the section Recipes /Frequent questions there is a link to install on other platform
LOCOSP

Post by LOCOSP »

pz1 wrote:In the section Recipes /Frequent questions there is a link to install on other platform
Sorry but I don't understand, it's not a different platform, it's razberry on raspberry pi and Raspbian.

I just want to know if it's possible to uninstall z-way ( if it's necessary ) to be able do the clean install again and what config files copy form backup after that installation.

Edit:

Ok sorry, i spent whole night to find the solution, but when i'm tired don't think right.

i could do the new clean install and use restore function, but i didn't :cry:

i'll try to do that after work. I'f that will not work please tell me how to reinstall z-way-server right way to clean build.

Thank You.
pofs

Post by pofs »

Could be duplicate question: viewtopic.php?f=3422&t=22134. Let's continue discussion there.

locked by moderator pz1