It looks like something in the communication with the daughter board is broken. The start of the server log has some communication with the board taking place but it doesn't seem to receive the data it expected.
The information I've gathered so far is this:
- Install log (subsequent run over the first install as there's no uninstall script): http://pastebin.com/GZ95QW4x
- The home automation web ui "works" as in: a web site is served. No interaction with the z-wave network possible.
- The expert ui shows this controller information: http://pastebin.com/hm1GsW5u
- If I click the 'Start inclusion' button in the expert ui, nothing happens in the browser. The z-way-server.log from a restart up to this button press is this: https://nightsoul.org/files/z-way-server.log (On my server because it's too big for pastebin.com)
- The Razberry board LEDs light up briefly (about a second) upon power on, then stay dark after flashing another time very briefly.
- This is a european Razberry of the post-Oct-2013 sort (ordered a few days ago via Amazon)
- The install script cannot remove any ttyAMA0 references from /boot/cmdline.txt as there's none anymore. Same goes for the now-nonexistant /etc/inittab. The current cmdline.txt is this:
Code: Select all
dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=serial0,115200 console=tty1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline fsck.repair=yes rootwait
Can you tell me what is going wrong? (Or rather: what to do to get it working... )