Fibaro Mobile App can work with Z-Way

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
kotto83

Fibaro Mobile App can work with Z-Way

Post by kotto83 »

Hi guys! Please have a look on my proof of concept module for Z-Way and RaZberry to allow to use the beuty of Fibaro UI. I've tested it on Android only so far. It is available in the online repository. Just type Fibaro in the search field on the Online Apps tab.

Everyone is welcome to contribute! https://github.com/kotto83/FibaroAPI
Aegis

Re: Fibaro Mobile App can work with Z-Way

Post by Aegis »

This seems really cool! Ill test it out and look through your GitHub repo. I might contribute a bit if you need help as well.
kotto83

Post by kotto83 »

Any help will be appreciated! I'll not have time to improve it further upcoming months. Will just add more comments to help others to dig more.

The app was temporarily removed from the store. Looks like in some cases mobile phones are sending mangled headers and Z-Way misbehave on that. Z-Wave.Me team told they have already fixed that, so once they release this fix, will be available again.

Anyway, it is working as a charm for me!
kotto83

Post by kotto83 »

Hello! I've uploaded a new version with some fixes on github and on developer site. Fixed problems with iOS app not connecting (Android was working ok).

Since it was not yet approved, you can use token kotto83_modules to get it. Add it in Management->App Store
AlphaX2

Post by AlphaX2 »

Thanks! Latest update fixed my Login problems (with Android).

Great thing, hope I'll find time and have enough technical know-how to commit updates as well. :)
AlphaX2

Post by AlphaX2 »

Is the login problem back in 2.3.0-rc6?! Can't login anymore. :|
kotto83

Post by kotto83 »

Works for me on v2.3.0-rc6 and Android tablet.

May be you have added some more devices in your system and they are rendered wrongly in Fibaro API, so on login the app fails to parse it and says "Login incorrect"? You can check the structure of devices by accessing the API via http://192.168.0.xx/api/mobile/interface/data (make sure to add Basic Auth header)
AlphaX2

Post by AlphaX2 »

Hi again,

I've modified your file to start the server on Port 8080, because Port 80 is used by Apache. But Apache is not the problem, even if it's not running I get the same problem. The response is fine and shows all data (tested with "HTTP Requester" from Firefox).

Strange thing is: from my Smartphone it worked yesterday for some minutes. The z-way-server log shows also no error or warning messages. :?:

EDIT: OKAY IT'S WORKING WITH STOPPED APACHE AND ON PORT 80.

Why could the different Port be a problem?
kotto83

Post by kotto83 »

Ah, sure! Fibaro API is served on port 80, so you have to turn off (or move to another port) your Apache.

Will add it to the module description