Remote access problem

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Provo

Remote access problem

Post by Provo »

The service find.z-wave.me has stopped working for me. When I enter my ID and password in the first dialog, it seems to redirect to my local zway box, but as soon as the second login dialog opens – the one local to my zway – it immediately redirects back to the first one that asks for ID. If i press the browser back button, it shows the local login dialog again, but when I enter my local credentials and attempt to log in, it hangs forever showing "Loading".

I have tried rebooting the device, but it still behaves the same. Does anyone know how to proceed from here to solve this?
Provo

Re: Remote access problem

Post by Provo »

It turns out that if I click the browser's Stop button at just the right time – after the home login screen has started loading, but before it's done, which is a very small time window – I'm able to log in. This usually takes a few tries before it succeeds, as the home login screen barely flashes before it redirects back. Am I the only one experiencing this?
micky1500

Post by micky1500 »

I got the same, Since yesterday (about 12 hours ago)
Alexa telling me my devices won't respond.
find.z-wave.me can't login using Chrome or IE11, But somehow it works using Edge browser.
Raspi 4 - (Buster - 32 Bit) Zwave Version 4.1.1, Raz 7 Pro, Serial API Version: 07.38
paaland

Post by paaland »

Same here. After loging in with ID and password on find.z-wave.me I can briefly see the internal z-wave login (username/password) before it redirects back to find.z-wave.me.
Eckhard

Post by Eckhard »

Did you solve that problem? I still get no access anymore via find.z-wave.me. It always redirects back to the login page!
Provo

Post by Provo »

The solution is to use your local credentials – both username and password – but prefix your username with the remote id and a slash, like for instance this: 999999/admin. That will log you directly into your local Z-Way.
Eckhard

Post by Eckhard »

Indeed, it works! Thanks!