Google mesh and zwave smart home compatibility

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
mikebackon

Google mesh and zwave smart home compatibility

Post by mikebackon »

Okay,

This might be long but here is the gist of what I have set up:

Smarthings hub, google home, ge/Jasco light switches, Philips hue hub, Logitech harmony hub, yale real living touchscreen locks, sensative door sensors, aeotec motion detectors, Amcrest IP cameras outdoor 3MP. In addition a few tv's and gaming devices connect to network also. I am considering adding Google Mesh and was wondering about compatibility with my components. I remember reading in a forum on one of the devices I have set up (maybe the locks?) there were issues with mesh wifi. I am trying to fix spotty wifi connections. I am a sys admin and have torough knowledge of networks but not an expert on mesh and zwave.

Anyone have some insight? TIA.

Integratedspaces

Re: Google mesh and zwave smart home compatibility

Post by Integratedspaces »

Welcome to Integrated Arya
Flats for Sale in Ghatkopar West

The Integrated Arya edifice is a symbol of generosity, peace and tranquility. This much-awaited project, is a high-rise building with 1 and 2 BHK Apartments, situated on LBS Marg, in Ghatkopar (West), and comprising of Six wings. Our construction ethos has always been to utilize the available space efficiently, to ensure no space goes to waste. This allows us to provide amenities like Two Washrooms for every 1 BHK apartment, turning an ordinary room into the master bedroom.

The project is located very close to the ‘Phoenix Market City’ mall and Bandra Kurla Complex. Surrounded by greenery, the Arya complex also possesses a huge garden and a fitness center within the building,

Integrated Arya is your smart choice, when looking for a property that will appreciate over time, while providing immediate value for those who choose to make it their home.

https://groupintegrated.com/rooms/integrated-arya/

Integratedspaces

Integrated Kamal Mulund West

Welcome to Integrated Kamal Mulund West
Ready to Move In

RERA Registered: P51800002437

Flats for Sale in Mulund West

Integrated Kamal has Flats for Sale in Mulund West, it is one of our much-talked-about upcoming projects. It boasts of being amongst the best structures of Mumbai.

It enjoys close proximity to Mulund station and the suburbs of Thane, Kanjurmarg, Powai, and Airoli. Kamal is equipped with a robust infrastructure, top-class amenities with great life style and state-of-the-art products.Integrated Kamal has Flats for Sale in Mulund West, it is an ideal location for all young energetical professionals working in the area, providing quick connectivity with other business hubs.

Integrated Kamal has a dual advantage of being in the walking distance from Nahur Station and yet has the pride of a Mulund Pincode. It has compact 2 BHK apartments, good size 1 BHK apartments, 2.5 BHK, and 3BHK apartments.

We also provide flexible payment options, with home loans from leading banks.

https://groupintegrated.com/rooms/integrated-kamal/

Integratedspaces

Flats in Mulund

Ready to Move In

Flats in Mulund

Integrated Kamal has Flats for Sale in Mulund West, it is one of our much-talked-about upcoming projects. It boasts of being amongst the best structures of Mumbai.

It enjoys close proximity to Mulund station and the suburbs of Thane, Kanjurmarg, Powai, and Airoli. Kamal is equipped with a robust infrastructure, top-class amenities with great life style and state-of-the-art products.Integrated Kamal has Flats for Sale in Mulund West, it is an ideal location for all young energetical professionals working in the area, providing quick connectivity with other business hubs.

Integrated Kamal has a dual advantage of being in the walking distance from Nahur Station and yet has the pride of a Mulund Pincode. It has compact 2 BHK apartments, good size 1 BHK apartments, 2.5 BHK, and 3BHK apartments.

https://www.groupintegrated.com/contact-us/

Integratedspaces

Re: Google mesh and zwave smart home compatibility

Ready to Move In

Flats for Sale in Mulund West

https://groupintegrated.com/rooms/integrated-kamal/