Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
anom3

3.0.6 - A couple of bugs

Post by anom3 »

A)

Reorg doesnt work properly... There is a case error in modules/ZWave/index.js

nodejs instead of nodeJs

B)

Rorg doesnt work property... The function that checks nextStep in my case kept on adding my flirs devices over and over... The mains went fine, but the flirs (I have 9 of them) would do a couple, then add the same ones that were already done (plus the ones not done) to the list endlessly.

Still dont know, but I changed the flag isFlirs to false, and made reorg think the are isListening. I am running the reorg again now, will post in 20 minutes when its done if it worked.

It worked... Same thing with the battery devices... So for now I will just comment them out.

C)

Sort of an annoying bug... Especially for those who do not know how to script the additions every time they do the reorg...

But the priority routes (outbound) are lost on reorg. They still show in the GUI but Zniffer / History does not show the proper hops so I am assuming they are lost.

You are welcome ;)
micky1500

Re: 3.0.6 - A couple of bugs

Post by micky1500 »

Looks like a few case errors in 3.0.6, Poltos gave me this fix about a month ago.
/automation/modules/ZWave/index.js, line 1352:
this.assignRoutesToAssociated(nodeid);
by
this.assignRoutesToAssociated(nodeId);

But reorg still crashes my z-way :(

you know a work around ?
as you said. "Sort of an annoying bug... Especially for those who do not know how to script the additions every time they do the reorg..."
I do not have Flirs, but have battery devices that keep re-adding themselves, Only solution is a complete Rpi4 reboot.

What do I need to do to filter out the battery devices ?

Raspi 4 - (Buster - 32 Bit) Zwave Version 4.1.1, Raz 7 Pro, Serial API Version: 07.38
PoltoS

Re: 3.0.6 - A couple of bugs

Post by PoltoS »

Checking it.