After upgrading to v3.2.0 existing rules are not working anymore

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
infinite.player

After upgrading to v3.2.0 existing rules are not working anymore

Post by infinite.player »

+ only new rules are working (duplicate rules also won't work!)
+ there is another bug: If you have an if statement and switch to "advanced" this item will disappear and you couldn't find it anymore in the list of all devices. If you click an save it will be forever gone for this rule.

can I downgrade without problems with the UI firmware updater?
One another question: How can I display more logs in the UI? Mostly there are logs for roughly 1 day.

Nevertheless thx for upgrading z-way!
vinisz

Re: After upgrading to v3.2.0 existing rules are not working anymore

Post by vinisz »

Just way too many issues with 3.2.0 , go back to 3.1.4 again
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please help us to understand those issues better. I don;t think we have changed the Automation part, so everything you get on v3.2.0 should be observed on v3.1.4 too. If not, please help us to reproduce it so we fix that ASAP.
infinite.player

Post by infinite.player »

PoltoS wrote:
07 Sep 2021 01:29
Please help us to understand those issues better. I don;t think we have changed the Automation part, so everything you get on v3.2.0 should be observed on v3.1.4 too. If not, please help us to reproduce it so we fix that ASAP.
I've copied my rules to new ones. I recognized that the names, of the non functioning rules have "LogicalRules - " in front of each one. Maybe there is a problem with formerly imported rules. This automation rules were definitely working before the update.

The another problem with the disappearing items is worser than expected because now you can't have two assigned conditions of the same device. For example I need the condition "Solar azimuth" between >=100 and <=250. That's not possible anymore.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Could you show us screenshots from old and new ? Or please provide us remote access and give a detailed description, so we check what is wrong
philippescholtes

Post by philippescholtes »

I just reinstalled my home network (15 devices of various kinds) from a Cloud backup. Network topology, device interviews, automation etc all fell in place correctly, except the several instances of the "conditional switch" app by Maros Kollar (I could never get the logical rule app work for me, while the conditional switch app was always stable). I tried to reload and reactivate the conditional switch app: it comes with "cron" and "presence" apps as prerequisites, and would not save until these two are installed. With some difficulty I managed to get both cron and presence installed, but the "conditional switch" app refuses to install and returns instead the cryptic message "something went wrong".
Is it incompatible perhaps with zway 3.2.2?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Should be compatible. Please check the log to see the reason