Razberry firmware update?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
i8beef

Razberry firmware update?

Post by i8beef »

I am trying to troubleshoot a node that has begun acting weird since the 3.2 updates... in the process I'm trying to "reorganize" the network (Which I'm assuming is a "heal") after having excluded and reincluded the trouble node. It didn't seem to do much, and the "link health" on the node seems to not want to talk to any other nodes...

I ran into something here that maybe reorganization is currently broken, and to instead go do something in the "Route map" screens, but I get limited information there, and the pulldown says "Your UZB/RaZberry/Hub do not have advanced network statistics. Upgrade the firmware". I have one of the original Razberry cards after the zwave+ chip was added and I dont think firmwares have ever been updated on it.

Going to the firmware update screen, I get an immediate "Could not retrieve data from remote server" error with only options to upload bootloaders and firmwares, but no explanation of where to get them, and the only reference I can find to get these manually just links to some sort of incomprehensible node mapping with no explanation of what to do...

So how do I update the firmware here? The firmware page, after dismissing the error, shows this at the top: "The current firmware version is: 5.00 [Bootloader: 65535]"
i8beef

Re: Razberry firmware update?

Post by i8beef »

As this card is apparently the 2014-2015 variety, after digging through forum posts I came across an indication that this card's firmware cannot be updated without some sort of hardware flashing tool? Is this still accurate? Have I been aged out of ZWay as a solution?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Correct, 5.00 is the very-very first from 2014-2015 and it can not be updated. Sorry. This is a firmware limitation of the very first batch
otverber

Post by otverber »

Got too brave after upgrade to 3.2.1 and did the firmware update to
SDK Version: 6.71.01
Serial API Version: 05.22

Now i dont have contact with any of the nodes. Tested exclude/include of a fibaro plug, but that halted without success.
Job que indicate multiple "Could not be delivered to Z-Wave stack"..
The same applies if I press Check connectivity button for a node.
Can this be saved or do I have to start from scratch again?
Please help :(
otverber

Post by otverber »

Did not set Token "all" before updating from 5.0 ..
So then i need to vipe everything to make a clean new install?
otverber

Post by otverber »

Network Control meny and a click on EU button made my day! :D

All is well, I even updated to 5.23 afterwards