z-way-server - Firmware update => ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Dumperios

z-way-server - Firmware update => ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Post by Dumperios »

Hello,

I use a razberry 7 pro in a raspberry pi 4 with z-way-server and openhab 3.2 as docker containers.

Now I have some problems with my Fibaro rgbw controllers and I want to check, if there is a newer firmware version. My actual version is v3.2.3.

When i click on Settings => Firmware update => Open Updater, i get an connection refused error. Update device database works fine.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you.
micky1500

Re: z-way-server - Firmware update => ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Post by micky1500 »

v3.2.3 is latest release.
There are release candidates available (Beta versions)
https://razberry.z-wave.me/z-way-server/
I just tried 4.0.0.41-xxx and it doesn't work.. ExpertUI is broken.
4.0.0-2-gba4062cf seems to work.

I updated using Putty-SSH Command line.
I don't get the error message you get in the Firmware update page. I get offered v3.2.3
Wouldn't worry about that yet, stay on v3.2.3

You could try a total shutdown, with power off.
the good old turn it off and on again fix.
Raspi 4 - (Buster - 32 Bit) Zwave Version 4.1.1, Raz 7 Pro, Serial API Version: 07.38
Dumperios

Post by Dumperios »

Okay, then it is a bug, but it doesn't metter because my system is up to date - correct?

My current problem is another on. I have a problem to integrate my Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 FGRGBWM-442.

I have integrated some of Fibaro products an they work fine (Dimmer 2, Double Switch 2).

I will open a new Topic for this.
wardrose

Post by wardrose »

Dumperios wrote:
24 Jul 2022 23:39
Okay, then it is a bug, but it doesn't metter because my system is up to date - correct?

My current problem is another on. I have a problem to integrate my Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 FGRGBWM-442.

I have integrated some of Fibaro products an they work fine (Dimmer 2, Double Switch 2).

I will open a new Topic for this.
The PWM output signal used by the FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 enables it to control resistive loads such as LED, RGB, and cookie clicker RGBW strips as well as halogen lights. The active power and energy used by the load can also be measured. 12 or 24V DC can be used to power controlled devices.