GE SECURITY IS-ZW-TSTAT-100 BASIC THERMOSTAT

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
PoltoS

We do not see sensor250 and

Post by PoltoS »

We do not see sensor250 and sesor1000 values in device data. Please tell me if one of them is true.

Also please make a screenshot of queue inspector during Force Interview process.
gdselzer

For both thermostats, the

Post by gdselzer »

For both thermostats, the sensor1000 is true and the sensor250 is false. The Tricklestar controller and the switch show sensor1000 as false and sensor250 as false.

Here is the screenshot.
http://db.tt/T2x7fzqG

PoltoS

It seems that the device is a

Post by PoltoS »

It seems that the device is a bit broken and it can not handle too much (more than two) subsequent packets sent to it. We have seen this with some devices. There is a way to workaround this (since the device breaks a bit Z-Wave rules, the workaround is not very userfriendly).

So, open Devices Configuration tab, choose your device, press on the bottom right Expert mode and under the last cut n the page Interview result button. Then you can try many times to force Version interview. After 10 times (not to endorse you to read specific parameters in data structure) you can continue with all other classes - press same button for them too. This should work.
gdselzer

After forcing the Re

Post by gdselzer »

After forcing the Re-Interview for Version 10 times, it still does not show as "Done." Should the workaround make it say "Done", or will it never complete the Version interview? After pressing the force Re-Interview for Version about 15 times, I pressed the Re-Interview button for the other classes. All are showing as "Done" now. However, I am still not able to control the thermostat from the Z-wave web interface.
PoltoS

Well, may be it uses some

Post by PoltoS »

Well, may be it uses some functions we have not implemented in the UI. We need to look on it to allow it's support.

Either you have to wait for us to get the device (we are going into US market and will have to check these devices soon), or you have to give us access to your system to have a look.
gdselzer

I can give you ssh access to

Post by gdselzer »

I can give you ssh access to my machine. Please let me know the best way to PM you and I'll give you the login information. Thanks
PoltoS

by mail at info@. but please

Post by PoltoS »

by mail at info@. but please be patient to wait a week or so to allow us finish several urgent projects
PoltoS

By mail at info@. But please

Post by PoltoS »

By mail at info@. But please be patient a week or so, since we have some extremely urgent projects to finish before.