Page 1 of 1

[userModule] TabularScheduler

Posted: 30 Oct 2017 00:10
by jet11x
After a few re-thinks here's a new version - 0.1.0.
This module was inspired by the table format used by tomshuette in the WeeklyTimer module and which is based on 3 of the great modules from maros: BaseModule, Presence and Astronomy.
The table of scheduled entries each entry allows you to specify presence, day of week, start/end times and a light. Additional you can indicate entries to be randomised.
tabular-entries.PNG (28.42 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
  • You can define active time - only between the start and end time will lights be on. This be defined using sunrise/sunset and absolute times
  • You can specify one or more sensors to active some or all of the lights
You can try this using token "beta_jet11x". Please make sure you install BaseModule, Presence and Astronomy first and set your longitude and latitude in Astronomy (which is used to calculate sunrise and sunset). I hope they'll be some interesting feedback.

There's fairly detailed help available within the module on what the different columns in the table mean.

There are limitations in the UI and how alpacajs is used, but it was just possible to get a good solution.

Re: [userModule] TabularScheduler

Posted: 05 Nov 2017 19:15
by jet11x
I've made a couple of bug fixes and uploaded version 0.0.2 to regarding references switches and running end events after reschedule/reinit.
Now on github together with tests that run under mocha in nodejs.

Re: [userModule] TabularScheduler

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:49
by jet11x
Some more fixes in version 0.0.4 at Fixed scheduling bugs for sunrise/sunset and randomisation. Also improved logging.
Details at github

Re: [userModule] TabularScheduler

Posted: 20 Jan 2019 20:10
by jet11x
I've made a lot of changes to make this module more usable - now at version 0.1.0. In particular the ability to define an active period, usually based on sunrise/sunset and also selecting lights (binary and multilevel) from a simple drop down list, replacing the very awkward config strings I was using previously.