You can download it from Board Manager (scroll to Z-Uno and select 2.1.0, then Tools->Upload bootloader)
- Z-Uno as a modem - communicate with Z-Uno via AT commands
- NeoPixel (WS2811 as WS2812)
- Multiple DS18B20 with channels autoconfiguration (dynamic configuration)
- New channel types:
- Blinds (Same as Switch Multilevel, but most controllers will show blinds icon)
- Flow Stop (Same as Switch Binary, but most controllers will show valve icon). This type is allowed to be FLiRS and run on batteries (yes, this is the way to officially do battery power relays
- Siren (Same as Switch Binary, but most controllers will show siren icon). This type is allowed to be FLiRS and run on batteries
- Dynamic configuration channels and associations. Now you can define Z-Uno configuration during compilation or on Z-Uno boot. More flexibility!
- NeoPixel (WS2811 as WS2812) support
- Fixed problem with extern
- Fixed problem with associations in secure mode.