Page 1 of 1

What sort of casing?

Posted: 29 Apr 2019 14:44
by perjar

I'm planning to build one of these: ... d-control/
but I can't find such a casing anywhere. Does anyone know where to buy or what this sort of enclosure might be called?
box.png (305.57 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
Or, perhaps they have just butchered a standard dimmer somehow and ripped out the insides.


Re: What sort of casing?

Posted: 10 May 2019 12:27
by PoltoS
This is the casing from Duwi/Popp/Z-Wave.Me switches/dimmers/blinds. This project was made from an old Duwi device