Problems with reports to HC2 in 2.1.5

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
schmidmi

Problems with reports to HC2 in 2.1.5

Post by schmidmi »

I made a small application to monitor my consumption of electrical energy to show it in Fibaro HC2.

In the first step the Z-UNO code was developed on FW 2.1.4 and seemed to work well.
There are 2 channels defined like this:

#define ZUNO_CHANNEL_NUMBER_Watts 1
#define ZUNO_CHANNEL_NUMBER_KWh 2

ZUNO_SETUP_CHANNELS(ZUNO_METER(ZUNO_METER_TYPE_ELECTRIC,METER_RESET_ENABLE,ZUNO_METER_ELECTRIC_SCALE_WATTS,METER_SIZE_FOUR_BYTES,METER_PRECISION_ZERO_DECIMALS, getterP,resetterP),
ZUNO_METER(ZUNO_METER_TYPE_ELECTRIC,METER_RESET_ENABLE,ZUNO_METER_ELECTRIC_SCALE_KWH,METER_SIZE_FOUR_BYTES, METER_PRECISION_TWO_DECIMALS, getterPges,resetterPges));

These two values are reported to HC2 every 30 seconds with:

zunoSendReport(ZUNO_CHANNEL_NUMBER_Watts);
zunoSendReport(ZUNO_CHANNEL_NUMBER_KWh);

After upgrading the Z-UNO to FW 2.1.5 I can see, that the values for the second channel are not updated by the reportsin HC2, but channel 1 is working well.
Forcing the HC2 to read these values in a cycle works fine.

Any idea, what is going wrong?
PoltoS

Re: Problems with reports to HC2 in 2.1.5

Post by PoltoS »

Make sure to set up Multichannel Association to 1:0 and not just a simple Association to 1
petergebruers

Re: Problems with reports to HC2 in 2.1.5

Post by petergebruers »

PoltoS wrote:
06 Mar 2020 13:28
Make sure to set up Multichannel Association to 1:0 and not just a simple Association to 1
Neither HC2 nor HCL or HC3 allow you to enter associations like that (using numbers), but HC2 and HCL have columns marked "S" for single and "M" for multi which is the equivalent.

I've tested this after a user mentioned not every sensor got updated... Works for me

https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... 910#p85729

For your convenience, I'll copy the important part of that long topic...

No issues with "7 x Sensor Binary"... Works for me after I remove both checkmarks in S and M column, save, and then add M checkmark, save. Don't forget to exclude your Z-Uno, then flash sketch and re-include before trying another sketch (for example, the test sketch I've mentioned.