Problem executing the example in eedomus Controlling iRobot Roomba from Z-Wave

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
jalvarezprz

Problem executing the example in eedomus Controlling iRobot Roomba from Z-Wave

Post by jalvarezprz »

Hello:
I have the eedomus domotic system installed and I have tried to run the example https://z-uno.z-wave.me/projects/contro ... ve-network, but I had a problem.
According to the original program, two devices should be created: 1) ZUNO_SWITCH_BINARY () and ZUNO_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL (). But in eedomus only one device is created: the ZUNO_SWITCH_BINARY ().
I have tested with each of the macros separately and the device that corresponds to each macro is created correctly.
Anyone know what might be happening?
Thanks in advance, Joaquin
PoltoS

Re: Problem executing the example in eedomus Controlling iRobot Roomba from Z-Wave

Post by PoltoS »

This is an eedomus problem. Please contact them
jalvarezprz

Re: Problem executing the example in eedomus Controlling iRobot Roomba from Z-Wave

Post by jalvarezprz »

Good morning, PoltoS:
Thank you very much for your quick response. I have already imagined that problem was with eedomus. I have seen that eedomus, sometimes, does not integrate all the functionalities of the devices (in this case of ZUNO).
PoltoS, considering that the question is deeply technical, I kindly wanted to ask you if you could help me by telling me what should I say to the eedomus engineers to transmit this problem to them? Another possibility is that you are the one who gets in direct contact with eedomus, since a conversation between engineers with a deep level in eedomus and ZUNO will be much more effective.
On the other hand, I want to congratulate you on the ZUNO product, I think it is great and very versatile. I have been working with it for a few days and I see with a lot of possibilities.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks for using Z-Uno!

You can link us with their support. But I would still ask you to initiate the inquery as when a request comes from a customers companies are usually reacting better.