zunoSendReport() / #11 Parameter modification ?

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
Tweetybird29

zunoSendReport() / #11 Parameter modification ?

Post by Tweetybird29 »

Hello

I would like to modify parameter #11 which limits the time it takes to send a value from a sensor to 30 seconds.

In the documentation of the zunoSendReport() command there is this :

According to Z-Wave Plus restrictions, values from Sensor Multilevel channels (defined via ZUNO_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL macro) will not be sent unsolicitedly to Life Line more often than every 30 seconds. At the same time Z-Uno will answer instantly on Sensor Multilevel Get command (solicited report). You can also change this time using configuration parameter #11. This restriction is not applicable to other channel types

After clicking on "configuration #11", there is a page with a table of parameters which goes from 1 to 20 and which indicates that it is possible to modify them via Arduino IDE menu :

Z-Uno configuration parameters
Z-Uno have many different parameters and options to give you full power of Z-Wave. Some configurations are defined via Arduino IDE menu (i.e. enabling security).

Z-Uno also allows some parameters to be configured via Z-Wave Configurations. Here is the descriptions of parameters and possible values:

There is a board with parameters from 1 to 20

It's probably very simple, but I'm a beginner, how do I access the settings to change them ? where is the Arduino IDE menu ?

Another thing, I tried to display the current value #11 with this code :

word paramValue;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
Serial.println("Parameter #11 :");
paramValue = zunoLoadCFGParam(11);
Serial.println(paramValue);

The return value is 0, normaly will be 30 !

Thanks for yor help
PoltoS

Re: zunoSendReport() / #11 Parameter modification ?

Post by PoltoS »

Parameters are configured from a Z-Wave controller. Some can be changed via Arduino IDE. Of course you can also use zunoLoadCFGParam(11). Just not sure if you can do it in setup - try the loop