fibaro FGS 213 supported by Razberry?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
jarnold

fibaro FGS 213 supported by Razberry?

Post by jarnold »

I bought a Raspberry Pi 3 and a Razberry Z-waves Plus daughter card. I got Razberry running. Now I was starting the inclusion of a Fibaro FGS 213 switch 2. It recognizes a device wich wants to connect. But after it says that the assoziation could only be finished by 99%. The switch is working (I can switch the light and it meassures the power consumption.
If I try to set it up over the Fibara section in Razberry the device FGS 213 is not listed as fibaro device.
Is the FGS213 already supported by Razberry and if not, is this the reason for the error?
PoltoS

Re: fibaro FGS 213 supported by Razberry?

Post by PoltoS »

We have not yet tested new FGS-213. Looks it does not pass interview. But basic functionality should work properly. We will check it once we have the device in hands.

As for missing record in the list, it is needed only to list config parameters properly. It is not needed for daily operations. We will add it too ince we have the device in hands or once it is certified.
gabrielb

Post by gabrielb »

I have two of them and like Poltos says, it does not pass interview. But it works turn on and off...
chrisnet

Post by chrisnet »

I installed FGS-223 and as mentioned the interview doesn't complete. Nevertheless the Basic functionalities are working (Switch On and Off).

For some reason the security is off when interviewing for Meter on 1 and 2. Is there a way to force the interview in secure mode for the Meter on 1 and 2? At least to see if that is the issue.
jarnold

Post by jarnold »

I have the serial number 645. It seems there are not so many sold yet. So it seems I have to wait before I will ad the other 10 pieces.
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

It seems indeed that switching via the Razberry works fine, however, I tried to associate my Z-Wave.me wall controller (the Z-Wave.me successor to the Duwi one), and I can pick the device and the instance number, but it does not respond to the up/down clicks on the wall controller. Whatever other device I associate the wall controller with works fine, even the relatively new Z-Wave Plus Fibaro FGD-212 dimmer. I am surprised that even the most basic of Z-Wave functions does not work for some reason. I have been using Z-Wave for 4 years and it seems interoperability of the brands is decreasing. Either everybody violates the Z-wave spec (FIbaro, Qubino both have devices that fail complete inclusion), or something else. Any clue why basic commands will not work between the wall controller and the switch?
jarnold

Post by jarnold »

For me the wall switch works fine with the FGS 213. It seems only the group functions do not work due to interview problems. I have not tried yet all. I just can suggest you to try another switch or bring the Fibaro and the Razberry closer together.
alphons

Post by alphons »

I have also this problem.
After many atemps and some manual interviews I got the interview nearly good. Only two version checks in the interview haven`t passed. I got there by first doing a secure add and remove. Then did a unsecure add.

Maybe it was a coincidence, because I have tried add and remove many times.
mar3k

Post by mar3k »

Same here with a FGS-223 model on Razberry 2.2.4 release. Works so far but interview is not complete.
alphons

Post by alphons »

It works like it should but for every reboot I need to force an interview to get the switch up running again.
Because the reboot initiate a new interview that hangs.