Qubino Multipoint associations

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
chrisgla

Qubino Multipoint associations

Post by chrisgla »

Hi,

I have a lot of Qubino devices and commonly use i2/ i3 for additional motion sensors, switches, etc.

Zway is currently running as secondary controller, and I have tried setting association groups 5 and 8 both to plain association and separately tried associating to endpoint 2 or endpoint 3.

I have also tried multipoint groups 2:2 and 2:3, 3:2 and 3:3 both as plain associations and to endpoint 2/ 3.

None seem to work properly. I see "Button 60-2-2 on" and Button "60-3-3", but I get many repeated errors

" Cannot create vDev based on: 60-0-113: TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of null"

Unfortunately I know there are different firmwares for Qubino with different ways of multipoint association and I have both- old, and new.

Does anyone know if i2/ i3 work correctly with Zway on old and new firmware- and what the associations for each should be?

Thanks!
PoltoS

Re: Qubino Multipoint associations

Post by PoltoS »

Are you using the latest Z-Way.

"Cannot read property 'forEach' of null" was fixed quite some time ago. May be we need to check the issue again?
chrisgla

Re: Qubino Multipoint associations

Post by chrisgla »

Yes, latest Zway and FW on UZB.

I carried out more testing and error is caused by association groups 6 and 9 (notification). Affects all Qubino types/ app versions I have.

Association groups 5 and 8 are ok and I can use these on later app version (3.7) devices to reflect i2/ i3.

On earlier devices (app 1.1) only plain association works so I don't see a way to trap on the button event as they're all node.0.0 With notification association I can also trap on the type of device- ie heat, smoke, etc as set by parameter 100/ 101

Assume you've came across the difference before, it's detailed a little here:-
https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/issues/976

I have more test results I can share if it helps.