All switches fails to report status

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Helleman

All switches fails to report status

Post by Helleman »

For the last months all my switches fails to report back their status correctly almost every time. Before, only my Qubino flush and mini dimmers failed to report their status, but now all fail.
They don't seem to fail when I switch them on or off with the buttons in the graphical z.wave.me interface, but when a scene or schedule is activated it fails all the time more or less, and also if l turn on or off a switch on the physical “real life” switch, it also fails to report status nowadays.
Really disturbing when the system believes a switch is turned on, even if it is not, and a scene shall turn it on and won’t send the on command because it believes it is already turned on...

This has worked very well in the past, except for my Qubino flush switches of course...
Helleman

Re: All switches fails to report status

Post by Helleman »

This is still a problem for me, even after updating to v3.1.1. Actually, I think the problem started when I started updating my Razberry with new firmware. I know have the most recent. Though I don´t remember the version number and I cannot check it since my raspberry is in a password loop...
virgahyatt

Post by virgahyatt »

I'm having a similar problem. I have several switches and a couple of locks. I can control everything just fine, but no status update in the UI. If I examine the logs I can see that a notification of some kind was received at the same time as the change but that's it.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

With Qubino you need to take care which type of association is made: simple (#1) or multichannel (#1.0) in LifeLine group. Please try both variant; Should work.