I got the new ZME_RC2 remote control and have a problem in including it into the Zwave network. For that I followed the instructions in the manual:
1. Bring Razberry and remote control in proximity
2. Start inclusion process of Razberry as normal (Devices > Add new > ... > Start inclusion)
3. Press "Inclusion" button of the remote control 3 times
1. Razberry starts looking for a new device for inclusion ("Ready to include ...")
2. The LED of the remote control flashes green to confirm that the inclusion process of the device has started
After some time inclusion process of Razberry is stopped as it did not find any device for inclusion:
"SmartHome UI WARNING
INCLUSION takes a long time to start up"
Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem and how to solve it? Restart of both devices did not help.
Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
1 post • Page 1 of 1