Error: method_guiInit: values[] size differs from number of parameters!

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PizzaMeister

Re: Error: method_guiInit: values[] size differs from number

Post by PizzaMeister »

I have also had this under 1.5rc3 on Danfoss LC TRVs (latest 013 version)

I have persuaded some devices to come back after forcing a reinterview on the advanced device configuration. Sometimes takes a few attempts and maybe a restart of z-way-server has helped occasionally. Not enough data to give a guaranteed solution yet.
Eric

Post by Eric »

I have this same issue with a Fibaro FRGM-222 (roller shutter). Interestingly it seems to be fine initially, but after changing some configuration parameters this error shows up. I'm happy to help with debugging, please let me know what info you would need and where I can send it.
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Eric wrote: please let me know what info you would need and where I can send it.
Bug report instructions are here:
http://razberry.z-wave.me/index.php?id=27
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Eric

Post by Eric »

I've traced back the issue to htdocs/expert/js/pyzw_zwave_tabs.js line 2043 (in 1.5.0-rc3). Apparently node.instances[0].commandClasses[0x75].data.version.value returns 1 shortly after the interview and 2 otherwise. Depending on the version either one or two protection values are sent to the GUI, while the GUI always expects two. This seems more like a bug in the module than in Z-Way, also it's unrelated to the problem I was having with the module.