New release candidate of available now!

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
pofs

Re: New release candidate of available now!

Post by pofs »

Something different since when? HA UI is available on github, so I don't know which version you have installed.
Of course, there were a lot of changes in HA UI since the one bundled with 1.5.0.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

To clarify what's new in this new 1.7.0-rc1 (due to an error it is shown as version v1.6.0-rc1-80-gcb6e530):
  • Blue UI: minor fixes
  • Home Automation (New) UI: major improvements. Should work for most of devices now
  • Home Automation engine: finally works ;) a lot of improvements are expected
  • Z-Way server: Z-Wave+ compatibility added, a lot of bug fixes and improvements.
And from today you can also update Z-Way (same version will be installed, but you wil get remote access and some configuration features on port 8084 of your Raspberry Pi).

Feedback is apreciated.

Please report Z-Way problems here and Home Automation issues here.
SolarFlor

Post by SolarFlor »

PoltoS wrote: And from today you can also update Z-Way (same version will be installed, but you wil get remote access and some configuration features on port 8084 of your Raspberry Pi).
should we repeat
wget -q -O - razberry.z-wave.me/install/v1.7.0-rc1 | sudo bash

??
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Yup!
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

now rc2 is available (some fixes made - we strongly recomend to update from rc1 to rc2!)

UPD: and since we have made few fixes in the UI, so do git pull ;)
ricargr

Post by ricargr »

Thank you for the version
one bug I have is when I try to update all sensor. The z-way-server daemon just closes.

PoltoS i would like to make a question, can we make binds with this version? In version 1.4.1-rc1 I changed the main.js file adding;

zway.devices[12].instances[0].commandClasses[48].data[1].level.bind(function() {
eventString = 'Device_12_Instance_0';
try {
system(
"python /home/pi/scripts/python/puerta3.py"
);
return;
} catch(err) {
debugPrint("Failed to execute script system call: " + err);
}
});

With this I was able to ejecute a python scritp that send a whatsapp everytime a door fibare changed its state, but with this version it doenst work (it worked really well to detect intrusions). Is there any way to make it working again. I suspect this is a WIP (notifications) but not sure.

Thank you very much in advance for your effort
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

This should work, but instead I propose to use modele called Custom JavaScript code to execute arbitrary code on startup.
ricargr

Post by ricargr »

Thank you very much, but I am lost. Do you refer we have to try execute a java order?
Can you help me Please?

EDIT; I add the sentences to custom.js
Checked that "python" is added to .systemcommands, but it doesnt work, any idea? thank you
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

What version do you use? With v1.7.0-rc3 (latest RC) you can use custom JavaScript code module in the new UI. No custom.js file anymore (you can use it, but this is bad practice).
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We have released RC3. Few bugs fixed in modules. Old config/xxxxxxxx-DevicesData.xml converted to new format (should transform all old versions 1.3.1-1.6.0-rc1 to new format used in 1.7.0). This small script will be used to update all DeviceData.xml files in future in case of further hanges in data structure.