Problem with Fibaro Motion Sensor

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
añep

Re: Problem with Fibaro Motion Sensor

Post by añep »

homespear wrote:Any news? I can't get the motion detection to work with my sensor either (3.2).

Have you messed around with associations for the device at all? Read somewhere here that someone claimed
to have made it work properly by configuring associations for the motion group.
The problem has been confirmed from zwave.me and they are working in solved it. When I will have news, I will put here.
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

Great, thanks for your feedback.
Greatings from the noob
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Thanks for the confirmation. I wonder if they act on añep's mail or on Wikibear's issue 360 on Github. Would have been nice for us users if they had used the github post and had made an assignment there to one of the developers...
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
mar3k

Post by mar3k »

Are there any news on the V3.2 problem? I bought two of them lately and they are still unusable... :(

The motion detection is currently not possible so the devices are useless until this is fixed.
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

Are inbound of the Network? You can check this: Hold 2-4 Button and if its prupel push again. Green is good.If not green then you are out of the Network.
Greatings from the noob
LinuxDoc

Post by LinuxDoc »

The Motion Sensor works for me with an old v2.2.4-rc7 Version http://razberry.z-wave.me/install/v2.2.4-rc7
And Firmware v3.2
mar3k

Post by mar3k »

LinuxDoc wrote:The Motion Sensor works for me with an old v2.2.4-rc7 Version http://razberry.z-wave.me/install/v2.2.4-rc7
And Firmware v3.2
Works so far. Thanks! But the tamper alarm from my old v2.7 sensor is gone now. :(
mar3k

Post by mar3k »

Still the same with the Razberry 2.2.4 release version. No tamper alarm on v2.7 motion sensor.
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

Are you really sure that your device has connection to the controller? Check via Expertmenu that all settings are well for Tamper.
Greatings from the noob
jarnold

Post by jarnold »

I bought a new Motion Sensor FGMS 001 ZW5. V3.2. The inclusion process says it is sucessful. But I can see only the lumination and the temperatur. Nothing from motions. If I am passing by the sensor no reaction comes. Only if I move the sensor it starts blinking. If I try to change the settings it alway says I should wake up the device. I am pressing the button 3 times but nothing will be saved. The temperatur is shown with -73,6 degree celsius. Which is obviosly incorrect. Another thermometer shows 16 degree.
All I have tried with laying the sensor 3cm beside the raspberry. Is the sensor defect or is it just a problem with nonsupporting the new z-waves+ sensor by razberry?