Poly Pad tree updated but no event triggered

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
sarakha63

Poly Pad tree updated but no event triggered

Post by sarakha63 »

Hello everybody

I'm trying to make the poly pad work with zway server 2.0

http://www.domadoo.fr/fr/peripheriques/ ... -wave.html

The device seems to be well integrated. But i notice a strange and annoying behaviour. After typing a code and clicking on lock or unlock, the zwave tree is updated (command class 0x62 data mode value =0 or 255), nut no event is triggered. The consequence is the necessity to poll the tree instead of receiving an event from zwway server.

Do you have any clue on helping me on this behaviour.

The polylock from the same brand uses the same command class and the event is trigerred so it is not necessary to poll the tree.

Thanks for your help/ advice
pz1

Re: Poly Pad tree updated but no event triggered

Post by pz1 »

The device documentation on that site does not describe/name the command classes for this device. Did not find the device on Pepper1 database either. So hard to tell
sarakha63

Post by sarakha63 »

in fact i'm french so myabe i wasnt clear.

The device once included in zway doesnt show any switch command, neither locks command.

But the

http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXX/ZWaveAPI/Run/devices[X].instances[0].commandClasses[0x62].data.mode.value

Shows clearly 0 when locked and 255 when unlocked.

So is there a way to have zway trigger that event avoiding to poll commandClasses[0x62].data.mode.value

How to have the switch appear in zway as i guess the event isnt triggered even tough it is update in the tree because off the lack of switch or lock ?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

May be interview is not finished?