version 3.0.12

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
PoltoS

Re: version 3.0.12

Post by PoltoS »

Thank you for your posts, we are following them. We plan to get to them by the end of this month and check all your findings.
niky94547

Re: version 3.0.10/3.0.12

Post by niky94547 »

Hello Yves and Polto,

Let me add some more observation and debug regarding 3.0.10. Follows Yves strategy and contribution to protect EEProm writes, improve stability in operation of devices.

Unfortunately there is another unexpected behavior and Yves dig and share it too. It happens in real operation and could be reproduces clearly and faster when controller send consequently "SET" commands in very short periods. I've tested with 5 Set in a row, then 3-5s sleep and again 5 Set issued from controller. For debug purpose, controller was is in near proximity to device.

What happens, device start process Setters in relatively exact timing manner. But there are moments when setter execution stopped for 2s, 5s, more than 30s or infinite. In this stuck state checked main loop is ok, but setter not processed. I've checked zniffer too and it happens that device continuous reports some S2 specifics "S2 Nounce Report" and not exiting from this report loop... Attaching screenshot for your reference:

Zniffer Snapshot

I'm not experienced in programing and could not debug the code. But if its possible Z-wave.Me team to check behavior and advice for a patch on 3.0.10 will be great.

Thanks and Br,
Nik