Openelec(XBMC) Howto?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
ollfa

Openelec(XBMC) Howto?

Post by ollfa »

It does not work on latest z-way-server(1.4), exits with following error:"failed to init ZWay: Error reading configuration and transation files (-21) "With the latest install script it works!If you're not using the latest version or if this error gets fixed. Here's howto get Razberry running on Openelec:Download the install script by using this command: "wget http://razberry.z-wave.me/install" Use a text editor and change "INSTALL_DIR" to "/storage". "nano install" Run install. It will download z-way-server and put in into installations dir, should be /storage/z-way-server "./install" If you try to run "z-way-server" it will complain about missing libs. You need the following libs; libacl.so, libarchive.so, liblzma.so, liblzo2.so, libminilzo.so, libattr.se and libyajl2.so. Download this tar containing all required libs, and put all files in /storage/z-way-server/libs/ folder. "wget http://www.mannhart.se/oelibs.tar.gz" Export folder: "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/z-way-server/libs" Before starting z-way-server you need to link some of the libs. I had to link the following libs: "cd /storage/z-way-server/libs" "ln -s libattr.so libattr.so.1""ln -s libacl.so libacl.so.1" "ln -s liblzo2.so liblzo2.so.2" "ln -s liblzma.so liblzma.so.5" "ln -s libarchive.so libarchive.so.12" You probably want z-way-server to start on boot. In /storage/.config/autostart.sh paste the following. You may have to create that file.#!/bin/sh #Start z-wave-server export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/z-way-server/libscd /storage/z-way-server/ ./z-way-server &
ollfa

Old error gone, new error...

Post by ollfa »

If a add a "config" folder and copy "Defaults.xml" from an old z-way install into the folder.  I get this error instead of the first one..."failed to discover ZWay: Wrong packet from Z-Wave network or Discovery got bad data (stick communication failed) (-9)"This seems to be the problem, from Z-Way.log..."[2013-09-25 12:40:05.740] Controller's Command Class 0x22 version is not specified in Defaults.xml"...I added this to config/Defaults.xml(file from old install): <Version id="0x22"> 1 </Version>But now I get:Z-Way version v1.4 from 2013-09-24 04:16:14 +0400 (build c3c8f606985e948db7839377ea49ecd339fcf61c)Using default configuration file config.xmlStarting Z-Way for device /dev/ttyAMA0...Starting HTTP server on port 8083..../z-way-server: symbol lookup error: ./z-way-server: undefined symbol: _ZN8ZWayHttpC1EP5_ZWaytPKcS3_S3_PFvvE Logfile does not reveal anything.... One strange thing is this part of the logfile  "Loading configuration data from ./config/zddx/e5ee2fb9-DevicesData.xml". Data is beeing loaded from file, but file does not exist. 
ollfa

It works!

Post by ollfa »

I don't know what I did, but now it works...

It was probably the new "install" file that fixed the problem. config folder is now created at install!
tukov

"Illegal instruction" when trying to start z-way server

Post by tukov »

Done all according to instructions above, but can't start server. Got "illegal instruction" when trying to start server. See below.

OpenELEC:~/z-way-server # ./z-way-server
Z-Way version v1.4.1-rc1 from 2013-10-21 03:49:05 +0400 (build eeafaa52efb63177d7d96a3b68a614ab447662f1)
Using default configuration file config.xml
Starting Z-Way for device /dev/ttyAMA0...
Starting HTTP server on port 8083...
Illegal instruction
ollfa

No solution..?

Post by ollfa »

I have the same problem with 1.4.1-rc1, if you check your log you will probably find this line:"Error returned from zway_fc_enable_suc(zway, TRUE, TRUE, NULL, NULL, NULL): Function class not supported by the hardware (-4)"I have no solution for this but in this thread, de.z-wave.me/node/1008, PoltoS says:"This is ok, since Z-Way by default tries to enable SUC, while RaZberry does not support it. This will change in 4-5 months once we release RaZberry based on 5th generation chip." It was answered 12/11/2013 so I guess we have to wait until next year... I suggest you use version 1.4 until next release!EDITI rebooted my device by unplugging it, but it still did not work. But when I tried to start 1.4.1-rc1 the second time it worked...! I suggest you try again!
panopek

"Illegal instruction" when trying to start z-way server

Post by panopek »

I have also got "illegal instruction" when trying to start Z-way server.

PoltoS says:
"This is ok, since Z-Way by default tries to enable SUC, while RaZberry does not support it. This will change in 4-5 months once we release RaZberry based on 5th generation chip."

Then what do you suggest us to do with RaZberry that is not "based on 5th generation chip"? Throw it away?
Please do not advice to install it on Raspbian, because it is not the solution for OpenELEC..
PoltoS

OpenELEC certainly uses

Post by PoltoS »

OpenELEC certainly uses softfp instead of hardfp. You can download another build of OpenELEC.
alanko5

Re: Openelec(XBMC) Howto

Post by alanko5 »

Hello,
already you've managed to fully ramp up RaZberry on XBMC?
You know the neu accessed from the Internet?

Thank you
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Does XMBC still uses softfp?
flooww

Post by flooww »

Hello together,

today i try to install and launch the Z-Way-Server on my RaspBI incl. Openelec

But i get this message.
OpenELEC:~/z-way-server # ./z-way-server
./z-way-server: error while loading shared libraries: libzwayhttp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Both Systems (OpenElec and Z-Way) are the newest Version.

any ideas?

Thanks for help
Florian