Problem with Fibaro Motion Sensor

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
jarnold

Re: Problem with Fibaro Motion Sensor

Post by jarnold »

In the mean time I have updated the Razberry firmware to 2.3.0. After I got another freez of the motion sensor. But this time the sensor did not report even the lumination values. At the end I could not even wake the device by pressing the button. After I measured the battery and it was showing 0.23V only. 5 days before it was still 3.01V. This means within 3 days the battery was completely drained.
Now I will return the device and get a new one. After I got the new installed I will report how it behaves.
vh342

Post by vh342 »

I have also problems with the FGMS-01 in Razberry version 2.3.0. Specifically with hardware version 2.6 of the Multisensor. The tamper notification is no longer displayed in the Smarthome UI. In the Expert GUI, all sensors (Motion, Tamper, Illumination) are visible and are also updated correctly after a trigger. Unfortunately the device of the Tamper alarm is not transferred to the Smarthome UI anymore! Re-inclusion and reset of the sensors didn't help.

With the new Multisensor (v3.2), this problem does not appear! A secure inclusion is also made here. May be the problem is related to that? Unfortunately FGMS-001 with v2.6 didn't support secure inclusion!

Any suggestions for solving the "missing tamper" problem?
vh342

Post by vh342 »

Update to 2.3.1 brings no changes in behavior of V2.7 Fibaro Motion Sensors. Tamper Alarm is still not showing up in SmarthomeUI!

@Poltos: Are V2.7 Fibaro Motion Sensors not fully supported anymore?