If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Helleman

If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Post by Helleman »

After my update to z-wave.me version 3.0.6 my if -> then apps stopped working.
I have seen topics were others had the same problem, but I can’t seem to find them now.
How can I fix this?
PoltoS

Re: If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Post by PoltoS »

Have you pressed "transform" button in automation tab?
Helleman

Post by Helleman »

I tried to hit transform on the If -> then rule after searching a while for it, but that did not help.
What is exactly the “transform” function?
Helleman

Post by Helleman »

It turned out that the problem wasn't the If -> Then rule, the problem was that the programmimng of my Nodon remote control has changed. I previously used the app “Trap events from remotes and sensors” but it now seems that app is no longer available. Instead it seems that the If -> then app has been updated with “Scene controller” which I will be using now instead.

Edit: I found that the ”Trap events from remotes and sensors” app still exists under the apps for advanced... However, I am now using the remote control with the ”scene controller” in the If -> then app and it works perfectly.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Is it possible that the Trap events from remotes and sensors app is broken in 3.0.6?

I migrated my WD system to a Razberry Pi 4 combo (2.3.8 to 3.0.6) and everything is working perfectly, except for the Trap events from remotes and sensors - app. It does not trap events from my remotes, even the autofilled list is clear.

Log is only showing starting/stopping of the app.

I got around 10 zwave.me wall controllers in my house and using them as central scene controllers is a bit janky, if you got more than 1 controller for the same light. I prefer the trapped event (scene) much more.

Maybe someone got an idea?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please send us logs on clicks, we will check it.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Maybe someone got the same problem with trap events from remotes? I am still in the need of a fix, using the wall-c devices as scene controllers seems a bit laggy.