Z-Way docker in Home Assistant (Add-on) access ID

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
lanbrown

Z-Way docker in Home Assistant (Add-on) access ID

Post by lanbrown »

Is anyone else using the Z-Way add-on that creates an instance on a Home Assistant system? The reason I ask, I have five systems. I moved from Raspberry 4B systems to Rasperry Pi 4 compute modules and using HAOS and then the add-on for Z-Way (not the integration). All five systems have the same exact remote access ID. So it seems the remote access ID is somehow hardcoded into z-way add-on.
lanbrown

Re: Z-Way docker in Home Assistant (Add-on) access ID

Post by lanbrown »

So I think I figured out why, I just don't know how to fix. So I staged all of the systems with a spare Razberry 7 Pro. I had to get HAOS on it, Home Assistant configured, other add-ons and integrations installed. I also wanted to make sure communication to a Razberry 7 was successful before shutting the current system down and moving the Razberry 7 Pro. So it seems that it took the access ID from the first Razberry 7 Pro. Is there a way to force a refresh of the access ID for the current Razberry 7?
PoltoS

Re: Z-Way docker in Home Assistant (Add-on) access ID

Post by PoltoS »

Yes, you need to remove the ZBW package with all user files and install it back. We will fix the docker soon