New version of RaZberry is released

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PoltoS

Please make a backup and send

Post by PoltoS »

Please make a backup and send it to us with your log file.
dthavot

Device icon state problem in UI in 1.4

Post by dthavot »

Hello, I upgraded my razberry 1.4 RC1 to 1.4 and there is a problem with my FB windows / door device icon not change state on the map when I open the door. In 1.3.1 or 1.4-RC1, it worked like a charm. I reset the controller, the excluded device, re-included, nothing changes, the device icon is still green. the problem persists in all interfaces. In / var / log / Z-way.log all looks normal when I open or close the magnetic sensor, against in / var / log / z-way-server.log nothing happens. do you have a solution?
Bjorn

Seems to have the same

Post by Bjorn »

Seems to have the same problem. No reaction when binary sensors are triggered - goes both for Fibaro Door/Window sensor and an Aeon Labs Multisensor (motion).
dthavot

not alone

Post by dthavot »

hi, i am happy not to be alone having this trouble. Do you come from a 1.4-RC1? when you upgraded your z-way all your map/aera config was preverved ? i will try to reinstall fresh z-way to see if something change.
Bjorn

I came from 1.3.1, due to a

Post by Bjorn »

I came from 1.3.1, due to a mistake (trigger happy clicking) I lost all my devices and had to re-include them. So I started more or less from scratch.
pz1

Just some information for

Post by pz1 »

Just some information for what it is worth:

I did a complete new install of both Wheezy (using NOOBS-install) and version 1.4 of Razberry. It seemed I lost my configuration. Only the devices where there with their proper numbers. I could have restored the latest backup, but because that was very experimental, I tried to rescue, as none of the devices were responding. I did the following:
1) Under network management "Reset Controller"
2) In the same menu "Request NIF from all device"
3) Under "Devices configuration" for every device in section "Select Z-Wave Device Description Record" I did a "Request NIF".
4) In "Expert Mode" for every device in section "Advanced acttions" I did a "Force re-interview"

After a while most of the switches appeared to work again. I had to repeat (and wake some battery devices) a couple of times. But eventually all devices were functional again.

This is just a record of what I did. I don't know if all my actions actually do make sense.

Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
PoltoS

Indeed this is a change in

Post by PoltoS »

Indeed this is a change in SensorBinary Command Class. We have fixed this in daily snapshot. We will accumulate some fixes and publish it this week as 1.4.1
gertjuhh

Any news

Post by gertjuhh »

Any news on the 1.4.1 release?
I'm really starting to miss my Fibaro door/window sensors...
Silversquasher

Any news about a new release ?

Post by Silversquasher »

I have the same problem :(
my whole system is inoperative with 1.4 release
We need a solution
Thanks.
Pitt13

DLNA ?

Post by Pitt13 »

Hello,
I thought a few things may be interesting to include in the next version: DLNA to send images on a television or music, or sentence on a speaker. What do you think ?